Adding Campaign Influencers and Activities
Modified on: Fri, 9 Dec, 2022 at 4:18 PM
Email Distributions, Social Posts, PR Web Distributions, and Activities can easily be associated with your Campaign. To begin adding to your Campaign in this way,
- Click Campaigns
- Click My Activities
Adding New Activities to a Campaign
If you have not yet created the Email Distribution, Social Post, or Activity, click the Create New button and select the appropriate interaction, communication, or pitch.
For any interaction you select, you will be guided through the process of creating the post, distribution, or activity. As part of this process, the final confirmation screen for each of these interactions will give you the opportunity to associate the interaction with a campaign.
- When you see the Assign to Campaign field in the creation process, click in the field to show all available Campaigns.
- Select the Campaigns to which you want to add the activity by clicking on the checkboxes preceding the Campaign name.
Adding Existing Activities to a Campaign
Adding Activities Individually or in Bulk
You can add existing Activities to Campaigns either individually or in bulk using the following process.
To add existing activities,
- Apply filters, if desired, to more efficiently find the Activities you want to add.
- Select the Activities that you want to add to Campaigns. Click the checkbox for any individual Activities to which you want to add to the Campaigns. Click the top checkbox to select all Activities.
- Click the Add to Campaign button.
- Select the Campaigns from the drop down to which you want to add the Activities. If any of the Activities you have selected are already part of Campaigns, the system will ask whether you want to Append, Replace, or Remove the current Campaign selections.
Individual Activities can be added using the Campaign column.
To add Activities individually using this column,
- Find the Activity that you want to add to Campaigns.
- Click the upside-down triangle beside the Add to Campaigns option in the Campaign column
- Use the drop-down menu to select Campaigns to which you would like to add the Activities
When you return to the Campaign Performance Page, you will see both the Influencers and Activities section within each Campaign updated.
- Influencers will be updated to include the total number of Media Contacts to which Activities were distributed
- Activities will be updated to reflect the number of Email Distributions, Social Posts, PR Web Distributions, and Activities that have been added to the Campaign
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article