Sharing a URL of an Analytics Dashboard
Modified on: Fri, 24 Feb, 2023 at 2:39 PM
Once you have gathered a specific set of coverage as a result of Searching and have clicked the Analyse button, you will have the option to share the dashboard of charts via a password-protected URL. When you share the charts using this method, recipients can click on the URL and open the Analytics Dashboard in a browser window where they can take advantage of the interactive capabilities of the charts. Recipients do not need access to the Cision Communications Cloud to view the charts. To get started, you will first need to select the coverage you want to:
- You can select articles individually by clicking the individual checkboxes to the left of those news items you want to include in the analysis. To select all articles, click the checkbox above the result set.
- Click the Analysis button in the top right corner of the screen.
The Analytics Dashboards with related options will appear. In the upper right-hand corner, you will see the ability to:
- View all Analytics Dashboards that have been created
- Select the dashboard you prefer to use when sharing the coverage visually
- Ability to Edit a Dashboard
- Option to Create New Dashboards
Charts in the Default Dashboard:
Click here for a description of all of the charts available.
Customising your Dashboard Before Sharing:
Click here for information on how to add or remove charts from your view. If you want to make adjustments to the dashboard, such as removing certain charts or renaming them, click here to see how you can Edit the Default Analytics Dashboard or Create a New Analytics Dashboard before sharing it.
Sharing a Password Protected URL/Web Link of Analytics:
Once you select an existing dashboard to share or create one, click the Share button in the upper left-hand corner.
- Select Web as the way you want to share the dashboard.
- Create a password for the dashboard. Be sure to share this password with others when you give them the URL.
- Click the Generate button to create a URL for the dashboard. Notice that you can turn on a toggle in this section if you want your web link to receive updated data over time.
- Click Copy to copy the URL. You can then paste it into the email or document you plan to share.
- Click Close.
Example of a Password Protected URL Dashboard Share:
An Analytics Dashboard shared as a password-protected URL gives recipients without access to Cision a visual, interactive representation of the coverage. Recipients can roll over data points and see their value or click into data points to see why they have resulted.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article