Sending a Story Kit
Modified on: Tue, 22 Nov, 2022 at 2:51 PM
If you have an email address integrated into Cision, you’ll be able to send Story Kits directly to a journalist from inside the app!
- To learn how to add email addresses to the integration block list, click here!
- To learn how to integrate your email with the platform, click here!
To Send Your Story Kit:
- Compose the base template email pitch for your Story Kit.
- Click on the Next: Review and Personalise button.
3. Customise your email pitches for each influencer you plan to reach out to.
4. Once you’re happy with your Story Kit pitches, take a deep breath and click the Send All Now button!
Story Kit enables pitching to impactful journalists. For your pitch to be successful, you need to do a few things:
- Sell the journalist why they specifically should care about and write your story
- Entice the journalist to click the Story Kit link; what interesting and helpful assets will they discover on your Story Kit landing page.
- Story Kit allows you to share a pre-publish link with your team, both Cision users and non-users, to get feedback on your Story Kit before you publish it. This link is not tracked, so it does not affect the analytics of your Story Kit.
Note: This is only applicable for certain users